re: big fear SunnyJim,"If i was the yanks, i would wait until i...

1. 137 Posts.
    re: big fear SunnyJim,

"If i was the yanks, i would wait until i have my military in place and ready, let the UN do their checks, then whether they found anything or not, produce the evidence, leave everyone looking stupid, then hit him.

Anyone who thinks this leopard , with his track record has become a born again good guy , has to have rocks in their head.

Not too many world leaders stand on a balcony firing a rifle in the air, not even the loopier ones."

I agree with you 100%, clear thinking, good stuff, as if there was anyway, not to obey international law/conventions, that's the way to do it and it would be transparent/proove to everybody, that some institutions may have it's time or are incompetent.

also, pls re-consider msg #25316 by FallGuy (I just love the %Iraqi "opposition in exile"%, so gentle, striking my wavelength)

also, GW Bush, should he get a Geography refresher before the D day ? (France/Germany/Europe, they got vested interest too, but G W latest comments was a kids stuff)

also pls do read the below as I did

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/13/1041990224220.html

and then, let's the fireworks begin and everybody have a slide on this oil patch (or should we stop it, due to excess wind/bushfires, ughhh)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.