MYG 1.19% 83.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

its funny to hear people that have never been involved with...

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    its funny to hear people that have never been involved with project finance bang on about the sky is falling, finance is readily available if a project numbers stack up, from banks, intos, JV partners, shareholders, convertable notes

If you can present high grade low cash cost finance is the least of your worries, currently exploration rigs are impossible to get, decent miners are not available unless you are willing to pay huge dollars and even then you will probaly get some rejects from other companies, available earth moving equipment is mostly dry hire and a lot of it is crap, forget buying gear outright not available, contract earthmovers have too much work so if you need a quote they will have a shot at you, drill and blast forget it-only the dregs are available, if you need a geotech you will have to go contract and you can expect to pay 2500 day rate for them plus food and travel, lets hope china keeps hammering on because mining costs are getting out of hand and Id expect anything under 2gt in the comming year that requires drill and blast will be marginal at any gold price in Australia, thats enough ranting

I believe MYG's share price is not moving purely because of the general market and size of the resource, if an upgrade comes in with a decent grade I would expect it to run up hard, currently there is quite a few Aus gold exploration co with 1m oz at crap grade that have 50 to 100 mil market cap, and lets be honest, if its under 2gt and is not free dig its a crap project

71c4
    go the resource upgrade

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.