MYG 1.41% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

theres gotta be some this week, page-17

1. 6,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1648
    zvoneboban,

a few things, credit will not freeze anytime soon when central banks pumping liquidity into the markets and will continue to do so. Propping up banks and markets all over the world. Hence the reason you buy gold as a protection from currency devaluation. If you believed credit would freeze by with no liquidity, Cash is a better place.

Quote - If anyone realy believes SP will rebound on back of next results, remind yourself on what has happened over the last 6 months (in a less panicky market).

Back then we had alot of issues this, one mainly being CR. Thats out of the way, and resource upgrade and feasibility our the next steps before any rerating on MYG. Plus if it makes you feel better, no GOLDIES HAVE MOVED IN THE LAST 6 mnths. So we are not left behind.

I have total faith in MYG, And if you have doubts, listen to JG last BRR presentation. By xmas will have resource upgrade, feasbility, drilling results (due soon). We will be re rating at a much higher price.

No further Dilution before production. Debt finance will be achieved, but that's just my opinion.

in the end we are all frustrated SH, but all gold stocks holders are in the same boat. So that gives me faith that a break is soon on the cards for all.

GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $65.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $7.257K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8750 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.