POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

There's Movement at the Station..., page-34

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Red,

I'll just go a bit left of centre here for a few moments with a few local lager and Sav Blanc chaser inspired thoughts ...

Could it be the right people (with deep pockets and / or in other mining company’s) don't actually know what POS have got? Or heaven forbid POS don't actually know what the market wants???

I mean bugger me (used here strictly as in: "BRITISH vulgar slang used to express surprise or amazement") seems POS have a bunch (at what Zeb has recently discovered is a surreptitiously diminishing rate) of nerdy admin and mineral engineering types without the wherewithal to actually promote POS' potential beyond being a nice reason to hook up at KPMG just before lunch each year for the annual rubber stamping of:
    - You show me your directorships and I'll show you mine;
    - Who’s turn is it to propose and second the motions?
    - How many sandwiches can you eat?
    - Look at how much time I saved by cutting and pasting and not proof reading the quarterly reports;
    - Let's play dumbest question ... I'll start … Has anyone heard of the internet?
    - Ok, who took the back off the drinks cupboard? And;
    - Hey does anyone actually know what Poseidon actually owns, does (might do) and where I can find it?

Is it really this hard? I took heart from crabbe21's recent post on 26/07/2017 where he outed Dan Lougher - an actual Managing Director & CEO & qualified Mining Engineering (aka nerdy type) from Western Areas - who appeared to have had the get up and go to promote to interested battery companies the spare lithium his company had that was easily mined if not just lying about.
    Refer https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/26081952/single

Now I'm no PR/ marketing / promotions guru but I just this moment happened to google:
    "Mining conferences 2017" and got - would you believe - no really:
    http://www.minesitems.com.au/10-essential-australian-mining-conferences-attend-2017/
    Seems like the bash to go to (for starters at least) is the mining Resources Convention being held Aug 28-30 in Brisbane.

I'd happily throw in a few bucks (although not much left at this share price) for a stand at the convention and a crew of leggy promo chicks in Stilettoes (or fat blokes in hard hats, blundstones, king gees and wife beaters if that’s more appealing to the mining community) handing out a few show bags with rock samples, lucky door prize tickets, photocopies of previously published feasibility studies, a list of other uses for POS' currently idle mineral processing plants, an idiot's guide to why POS nickel is better than the rest (incl. non rusting stainless steel and how to mine profitably without communism, dictatorships or destroying rain forests) and a few POS stubby holders.

Just seems - in the current absence of a great Nickel price - there's a few other things that POS could be doing not at least promoting what else it has and at least asking the question what it could possibly do for someone else. Yep never say never with what POS has got and POS do need to create a bit of genuine interest in other companies and visa versa.

Like MonkeyChief's idea - it'll most likely take a new team.

Waiting patiently for 8.5c ... and whole lot more.

Lucky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.2K 321.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 83593744 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 48523605 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.