there's only one peaceful religion, page-107

1. 1,452 Posts.
    Believe me this isn't going to be quick nor painless.

I'm going to say this as slow as I can because you're obviously not understanding what has been said so far.

The chromosome opinion you posted is not a FACT and it will not be a FACT until it is proven as a FACT. Presently it isn't even a theory. It is in fact "CONJECTURE". It is in fact the belief of one man or a few that this is proof we come from apes. In no way at all does this prove we come from apes. It proves that 48 & 46. Nothing else. The speaker actually states a few times and I quote. "What must have happened". He's not saying it happened, he's not providing any proof how it happened, he's simply giving an opinion.

He also doesn't explain that known duplication of centromeres 50 times removed in an embryo 10% of the time in the genome of humans. Also why wasn't it clarified concerning the mutating of the middle of chromosomes into telomeres. These in forward and reverse as (TTAGGG & CCTAAA) populate both sides of the fusion site, these in fact should only be found on the left side of the fusion site with Forward motifs and on the right side with reverse motifs.

I've included a video for you as an example of why you shouldn't believe everything you watch on Youtube.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.