There's only one question, page-50

1. 17,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Sheesh. I contemplated not responding but decided I would since you’ve invited it and he’ll probably read it. I take it he is being a tiresome know all again. I feel sorry for him. It’s quite possible his partner is what he says and if that’s the case he will feel constantly under pressure to show how smart he is. Hence the philosopher stance and the science bent. And since neither have been part of his life before he’ll be borrowing others history and friends to look good. He’s tried a few different versions of himself over the years with all having their use by - that’s obvious from what he says on hotcopper. You can’t be an expert on so many things if you’ve stick at them. Which means you aren’t an expert because a fleeting exposure is not enough. the underlying feeling of having been wronged which is patently obvious is going to shape his life. No one listens. The distant refrain

he should get over it and start being grateful for a change. And maybe even feel apologetic for some of the things he’s done to others. (Unlikely though because he has had to bury it deep and make it about others). You only need to have read enough of his posts over the time he’s been a member to know things don’t add up. Lucky for him his current partner won’t have that history and won’t see some of the vile things he has written. But patterns do and will repeat - when you live a lie it’s impossible to sustain it. And you can’t alter your fundamental character

and since he’s bound to read this and come out with his mentally ill accusation he ought to read up about projection. Maybe even do a google search and work out that free of an idiot who thinks he knows best on everything an awful lot can be achieved. His projections and need to be the clever one and bs were obvious to everyone. They didn’t need to believe anyone - people could see the truth. And they still do. Maybe he should compare things with his ongoing parasitic life lived out on hotcopper. I can imagine the patterns and how they are playing out now.

as to his beige accusation towards Bunn I’d suggest that’s a projection as well. Sure France is pretty - in places and it has cute villages with old stone buildings. But people are people everywhere. They get on with life. They eat, drink, sh., sleep and die. They talk about ordinary things and interesting things. They make mistakes. France, australia, Asia. Wherever But if you are pretending to “be” someone rather than being yourself you see the world through that lens and you have to keep up the storyline repeating it ad nauseum because if you don’t the fiction becomes obvious . Who cares how others choose to live their lives. Especially if his own life is at the expense of others or-drawing money from the taxpayer then he should leave well alone

australia is full of beauty. it has talented, interesting people. It has those from round the world who’ve made their way here because they love its lifestyle and, whether it disappointed or not, they still love living here. What matters is if people are kind. We can spend our time looking for what is wrong with the world and others. Or see what is right. And there is much that is right. I’m doing a project at the moment that brings me into contact with community across the top of Tasmania. It’s a pleasure. People are kind, helpful, excited, talented. They are loving the idea of doing something that can only be achieved by a community working together. For me pleasure comes from how I add to others lives, and in the process I gain so much. Give without expectation. Receive without greed. And have no sense of entitlement.

life is a wonderful thing simply because it’s what you make of your circumstances. You cannot sit on hotcopper and gripe about people, things you’ve chosen to leave behind and the world and be happy. Whether you toddle off to a coffee in a cute looking village or not. My advice to him - get out of your head for a change, deal with your own trauma and a lifetime of failure and realise you will always be a dot on the landscape of life. No one cares if you can use search engines to look clever. You can’t pretend your way to a life of happiness. You have to do the inner work. and so far it’s patently clear that hasnt happened.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.