SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

I think you will find there is potentially a lot of news that...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I think you will find there is potentially a lot of news that could come out before Christmas

At least:
    SOGTL listing
    Zambia Licenses updates/news x 1,2 or 3
    Tanzanian Eyasi Licence
    more Seismic results

Not to mention any press/ broker reports coming out that highlights the potential of SWE and generates more interest from the big boys. Plus im sure I have missed some other points in relation to potential news coming out soon too.

Not sure why there are people out there holding a ST sell sentiment when its clear the assets SWE hold and will potentially hold are worth more then a quick buck. Look at the way management have lined the dominos up and the fact that they seem to be falling the right way. They have done this before.

The only good thing about having a Sell Sentiment is that it means I can snap up more at a discount. I think the short sighted people on this stock will be the ones being caught out with a case of hindsight, and kicking themselves.... To me this is a LT buy.

It wont be easy to get back in when the next piece of news comes out considering the thin spread of sellers out there, based on the last rally. Your opportunity for a quick buck might be realised but when you want back into this, you WILL be doing so at a premium.

Patience...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.