I hope that the UK reverts back to a similar position prior to...

1. 451 Posts.
    I hope that the UK reverts back to a similar position prior to entering Europe. The main topic I follow is the fishing rights and the twelve mile limit which they had to forgo, and all the other countries that had fishing fleets plundered all the coastal waters around the UK, and this decimated the UK's fishing fleet, and those that were left had certain zones and allotted days they could fish.
    The ridiculous rules regarding what type of fish they could catch and retain onboard was insane. If they had a fish type not allowed, it had to be thrown back regardless dead or alive, mostly dead. I just hope they get out of the EU and start trading with the rest of the world, mainly Australia and NZ the same as before, and not have Brussels coming up with crazy rules which has been the case for all these years.
    We could benefit immensely with many farm products and open up other avenues of trade once the markets and trade start again, and most would agree it's the doom and gloom scare tactics that people are being led to believe that will be the downfall of the future of the new era for the UK.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.