CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

thermalife distributon b$ next agm, page-5

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I agree with many of your notes,
    except for the one regarding Tripeptofen.
    Not necessarily true that Tripeptofen does not get a mention.
    This paragraph within the Tripeptofen mention is particularliy interesting :

"Based on the research performed within Cambridge Scientific, a new Intellectual Property portfolio was developed.
    These patent applications cover pain and inflammation, anti-cytokine activities, COX2 inhibitory activities and burn treatment"

Tripeptofen will be the consequent continuation of bringing pain, inflammation relief onto the market, initially in form of Thermalife, Samantac and Red.
    Crucial point is that Nutracel is stabilised below 30degrees and will be used in this new form for all products mentioned above. This answers questions of posters if we would see new regulatory steps necessary for followup products liek Samantac and Red. This obviously does not seem to be the case as stabilisation efforts achieved for Thermalife can be put to use for the followup products in the same fashion.

This annual report is very informative, the audit section should put some nervous holder at risk, it is all openly presented and properly accounted.

The distribution deal is still negotiated, which is at this stage surprising.
    My take is that soph investors get their package of cheap shares before announcement of distribution is done.
    This is a commonplace practice within many industries and a condition from many large investors to step in and finance start up or, in our case, relaunching companies.

We now have a better idea what those extra funds through the additional 100mil shares are used for. Labatory facilities of Cambridge have been upgraded, a development chemist was hired and the company plans to conduct stability studies and product development themselves, unless they have to outsource to a CRO.

PNO, in my opinion, is on the way to move onto the next stage of becoming a revenue company with plenty of outlook available to attract investors in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.