CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

thermalife just became more valuable, page-4

1. 3,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    I think we are going to be safe in implementing thermalife in the US due to real world data to show over a period of 6 or so months. This is a big bonus and will speed the process of getting approved in the US if need be by the FDA. I got tis quote from below off a website.

"
    As a policy maker and funder of clinical services, ?FDA approval? no longer guarantees that an item/drug/device should be utilised, and nor should it. FDA approval is equivalent to TGA approval in Australia, meaning its safety and efficacy is proven, but its use in a population context/phase 3 scenario is yet to be tested. In the era of evidence based policy, practice and funding, FDA/TGA approval means little without clinical trial and real world data. "

What the company needs to address is future (12 months) planning. Hopefully it is to export to the US. Instead of telling the market of only current activities, it is nice to see future planning. This will make the market see more value in pno.

Im sure they know this after so many years in the stock market.. or do they?????....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.