CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

thermalife sales, page-21

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Yeah lol. We biomeds never learn much English. It's all numbers and chemistry. I hope he got his fill.

Certainly their are buyers but it's a small punt in value for them and worst case they would also sell at 0.1c so basically cant lose barring a consolidation. The seller on other hand can't easily buy back in at 0.1c

I also hope it is Celtic as they need to exit sooner or later. But it's overall negative as it points to Celtic possible reloading in a new round of cap raising. Which we were expecting in Aug but could be stretched out.

I'd probably rather low volume days over large dumps into 0.1c line.

The gloss also wore off OBJ with this latest CR failing. That is concerning for PNO as it means faith in Palermo is near rock bottom and OBJ was one possible source of funding.

Imo forget the product, forget fundamentals. The most valuable thing PNO could do right now is find a new broker. Preferable Pattos or Novus. Novus/Alimold have a long standing relationship with PNO and it was in much better times.

A good broker would get us to 0.5c without much effort imo. Then PNOOA are in the money. Then focus on the business.

Who is planning a trip to Geelong in October? I'm keen to meet a few holders over coffee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.