CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

thermalife sample, page-4

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi zarzoore & rebel,

Same experience with me. I live in Sydney and the two places I've asked hadn't heard of ThermaLIFE either. Both looked it up and one offered to order it and call me when it arrived... but that was six weeks ago. I'm not in need of any pain therapy myself - just more of an observation exercise really.

On that note though I do agree with Surges thoughts on the "market evaluation" titled thread. I have also speculated at times that Tripeptofen could prove to be the perfect solution for the recent safety issues raised with Voltaren?

As you correctly point out zarzoore, "a little company like PNO can't compete with the big boys who look after doctors and pharmacist" - and they look after them well I might add...

... but as the old saying goes, if u can't beat 'em, join 'em... and no doubt the sister company will give a helping hand...
    ___

OBJ - Trial Summary | Voltaren Emulgel

Dermaportation Enhanced Skin Diffusion of a Commercially Available Topical Diclofenac Formulation

Objective
    "Dermaportation is an electronic transdermal drug delivery technology. It mobilizes and directs drug molecules, resulting in steep diffusion increases during field exposure (Nernst effect). It also enhances skin permeability, an effect that might be present for longer. Here, the effect of short Dermaportation exposure on long-term skin permeability to an off-the-shelf topical diclofenac formulation was evaluated.

Summary
    A short exposure to Dermaportation increased skin permeability of diclofenac from Voltaren Emulgel up to 8 h later, demonstrating the independency of the skin effect compared to the drug push effect.

Moreover, the present study demonstrates the ability of Dermaportation to intensify transdermal drug delivery in existing topical formulations. The standard Dermaportation fields provide a convenient method to enhance the onset of action, duration, and strength of efficacy of this topical antiinflammatory gel.

_____

Never say never ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.