BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

While everyone is carrying on about the perceived failings of...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    While everyone is carrying on about the perceived failings of BUD management (or not), there is not much discussion about the impact of LIFX on the company. BUD may be a disappointment to some here, but surely there can't be too much criticism of the LIFX company. Assuming the acquisition goes ahead I believe LIFX will make a real change to the future of the company. There is not much point in continually running the BUD side down when the other half is going gangbusters. BUD is considered by some as an absolute failure because it has not made the numbers that were promised. Many startup companies have been guilty of this but go on to be successful. OK, so BUD needs a few more years to reach its potential. This would have been a problem, but with LIFX they have the opportunity to make BUD successful while creating a large revenue from LIFX in the meantime. As i have said before, I am no expert, but if LIFX can grow at the same rate it has over the last 3 years (70% pa) that's around $180M by 2021, and thats without any perceived benefit of the BUD possibilities in the commercial sector. Overall I can't see too much not to like about the BUD/LIFX possibilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.