BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@MT10SP I dont forget any of your points and they are valid for...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @MT10SP I dont forget any of your points and they are valid for a small part of the story.  Yes, Dave should have been on his soapbox, the point I was making is that he is now dead silent, when the going gets tough, SP smashed, with no end in site and a highly risky acquisition putting massive pressure on a business already under a lot of pressure, DM should be out and about talking to SH and keeping some level of confidence in the SP.  Yesterday was a shocker for SP, I think it says a lot.

A hurricane wiped out Caribbean, I get it.  This should not have had any impact on the rest of the world or IM, Dicker, Nestle globally, Rizon, Schools in the USA, McDonalds Australia, IM Canada, and the list goes on.  The 3 month delay in supply should not have delayed anything, they had 1000 units sitting in boxes somewhere, we know that they have not been sold, so just gathering dust and then order another 3000 units, whether sensor or main units no one knows, you have to guess it was both. Delays arent the issue, lack of sales are.

The ASX aware letters were justified and again, should not have slowed sales or momentum.  BUD is not a one man band, they have staff, sales people and lawyers.  Lawyers can handle ASX with DM input.  Not really an excuse. IMHO

I have been a SH for 2 years, not a quick buck, could have got out with a profit, but DM keep feeding the hype, I bought into it, my mistake.  Should have listened t @1ronnie and others.  I was not expecting the SP to crash, so not a fool, just a very p*ssed off SH who bought into a story that has not even come close to being truthful and frankly given info that is proving to be very misleading.  ASX need to do more.  GSW is a good example of ASX taking some action against management and Directors.  IMO 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.