PYC 2.78% 17.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

these buyers are persistant, page-6

1. 35,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "Big Pharma will definitely be watching this."

i think thats a given PoS -

you don't partner 3 of the worlds Top 10 pharmaceutical companies without gaining some attention from their competitors. As previously mentioned by the chairman in March - "It also seems that the validation from three of the worlds biggest drug companies may be adding major impetus for new contracts." nudge nudge

I also think at present PYC is leading many others Bio's in terms of overseas conferences where they are often appearing as invited guests & in the presense of the big league.

Aside from the 3 new partnerships to come this year will be Roche advancing the second stage anticipated before end of quarter - this will give the first real indication of what we may expect into the future. The current partnerships Pfizer ($134M), AstraZeneca ($100m) are ongoing but it's still the intial stage of Phylogica screening libraries should they be delivered the desired candidates through out this year they will be right behind Roche heading into the second stage. Thats where the real dollars start to tick over but PYC are required to really put forward no further work or expenses just reap the milestones & potential royalties.

"As more projects are being pursued in parallel then the opportunity for Phylogica to receive more milestonerelated payments grows, but all the expenses and risks associated with the advanced preclinical and clinical
    development work are borne by the Companys partners, not Phylogica."

So conservatively 3 new partners by end of year bringing the number to 6..

and on the cycle goes..... :-):-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.