MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

these "falls"

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I'm wondering have the MSB can do no wrong brigade noticed that MSB is now picking up a trend of falling greater than 1% per day at this rate?
    Last 3 trading days (plus whats happened so far) have seen a SP drop of almost 6%.

Which were it an isolated incident and quickly followed by a rebound is always good for buyers.
    There was a thread maybe a week back about how MSB would rebound out of this funk.

Getting not far off a double bottom of 5.10 dip at this rate and if it smashes through that barrier then from a chart perspective if you believe in that kind of stuff its heading for $4.xx territory.

Meanwhile we continue to sit here holding MSB shares that are swiftly devalued on an almost daily basis and the company holds mum on basically everything.

Now the opposite to this is that when MSB releases their next "great"/gamechanging" ANN the result will be (as always) anything but.
    At most we've seen their ANN's boost the SP by 50-70c's in one day and it *always* comes down again by half that figure either by days end or within a few days later.

I'm not entirely sure whats going on with MSB but being silent, having a sell-buy ratio of greater than 3:1 and almost daily 1%+ drops in the SP price are frankly alarming and it should be alarming all of you as well.

Michael Shuster should be bombarded by emails about wtf they are doing. They have a lot of information that we should have expected to be updated on by now but it has not occured.
    I emailed MS about the lack of Q1 ANN (didn't hear back). CONSIDERING MS had emailed maybe Vinn or another poster that they fully expected the Q1 lodgement to be made......and it wasn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $3.566M 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32886 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 70743 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.