MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

SP Now At $ 5.09....WHY IS IT SO ???1. Could it be that some...

1. 81 Posts.

SP Now At $ 5.09....WHY IS IT SO ???

1. Could it be that some recent articles written in the media have indicated that commercial production will not commence until 2017 or there-abouts???

2. Could it be that some readers of these articles have said, " stuff it, I'll sell now and buy back in at some later date"???

3. Could it be that the BIG BOYS are sitting and waiting for all us little guys to swallow the negative crap that Angelus keeps pumping out and then casually pick up the shares off-loaded by those who are in for a quick buck and not the long haul ???

4. Could it be that we should just sit back and let the talented management team at Mesoblast and associated companies get on with the job of bringing it all together instead of thinking of the quick fix ???

5. Could it be that we should stop being so demanding of our management team.....if we don't like the way things are progressing we have the option of bailing out or, staying cool and looking to the long term.

I've been on this merry-go-round since the beginning and have seen the highs and lows and, many times been tempted to pull the pin, I haven't done that because this Company is going to succeed with it's vision and with it's results and with the needs of the world demanding the potential products/cures/treatments that Mesoblast offers.

For the true believers...hang tough!!!!!....for the others, sell now and regret later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $3.725M 3.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 56468 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 37479 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.