GMG 0.32% $35.00 goodman group

these guys are hiding something again

1. 1,355 Posts.
    Once again I believe that GMG are giving the retailer holders of its shares a hiding (in two ways).

It's hiding information which is price sensitive and they appear to be releasing it to the institutions before releasing it to market (this happened prior to capital raising when price was $1.30 and suddenly fell to 94c overnight and now this with regards to dropping $150m to ING Fund - what else have they failed to release? - Get ready for 18th December - when they will give retail holders another hiding!).

This company is hiding behind the ASX Listing Rules and only releasing information it has to under these rulings (but funnily enough releasing this information to institutions and major shareholders before releasing to the market at large). The ASX couldn't care less.

My father use to tell me that to not say something is as bad as to lie straight faced.

Let's find out in Macquarie who is getting the information before the market.... this is straight forward price fixing and manipulation and straight faced... silence and hidden secrets... TRUST IS OUT OF THE WINDOW WITH THIS FIRM...

GMG is straight faced...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.00
Change
0.110(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $66.76B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.14 $35.20 $34.86 $44.31M 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 866 $34.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.00 643 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.