MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

It makes you wonder why they post this stuff doesn't it?What...

1. 20,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    It makes you wonder why they post this stuff doesn't it?
    What purpose does it serve, why are they still bashing 24/7 when the SP is in the doldrums anyway? could it be that they want you to sell? do they want all of the company or enough to control it at least?

"tell em they're dreamin"

I would rather see the company go bust and all of the IP locked up for years, than see these greedy mongrels get their grubby hands on all of it, I am sure that would stuff up a few of the US's plans for the tech, until all of the litigation on who gets what is cleared.

As far as me lying , well I still have the original email from Lee, so either he lied to me or he lied to the press or the press got it all wrong as per usual, I do know that Lee got into very hot water with the ASX or ASIC for telling what he did, I do not lie, but the bashers on Yahoo certainly seem like they do.

From moosey, Hotcopper Post: 4802999

Well, I received a response from Lee re my question as to why metalstorm hasn't been placed in a Trading Halt, her is his answer with his permission!
    I have no reason to doubt him, but I am positive that some here will say different!
    here is part of what Lee said in his email!

"You have been getting honest information from us into the market to the best of our knowledge at the time the information is released – we are being honest, perhaps too honest but that is what the Continuous Disclosure Requirements demand of us, so we have to keep the market informed.
    We have asked, no implored, the ASX for a trading halt on each of the last 3 occasions when a funding delay was identified – but it was refused by the ASX.
    I am also not impressed by this and if I could get a trading halt I would get it."

SO in the end the ASX may have something to answer for as well? I could say more here but I will leave that to your own imagination as to what is happening!

AND THIS IS FROM "The Sydney Morning Herald"

http://www.smh.com.au/business/crunch-ti...

"The group did not request a halt to trading in its shares, which touched a low of 1.8c just over a week ago and closed last night unchanged at 2.5c."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.