MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Moosey, it is indeed very odd that on Yahoo of all places your...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Moosey, it is indeed very odd that on Yahoo of all places your post just disappeared. Not a place known for censoring even the most outragous comments IMHO. Not sure its in the interests of forum management to play sides either as it doesn't sit well within their business model. In the past forums such as that tend to remove things if the R word is mentioned. For it to disappear without trace often infers a formal complaint to that effect. Who would do that ?

Myronc, yep, we are on the same side and I wish everybody here well. I don't think the outcome is inevitable and I'm certainly not saying that management waren't trying to get a sale over the line but rather my assessment of our predicament reflects our experiences with this company, this industry, and the liklihood of seeing a sale in a short space of time. I hope I don't have my blinkers on but as always more than happy for you to take me to task if what I say is wrong. This is the only stock that I like being wrong so please, pretty please make me wrong.

Also while management are no doubt trying and they might genuinely feel that "there is no issue out there with MST product in the offering (Maul, MPM, 3GL)" we have to recongise that every company believes in its products and the advantages of their innovations over the competators. While these innovations are no doubt real, this belief doesn't automatically translate to sales which is largely why we are where we are. I certainly don't thinks its lack of effort.

Also, there was a lot of previous discussion herein about the stage of certification of the ammo etc. Saying that there is "no issue" and having a saleable product are two different things. Have all these certification boxes been ticked now or does "no issues" simply mean that given enough cash and time we see no reason that they can't be dealt with ?

I'll say it again. I don't doubt that the MST guys and gals are trying their hardest to get the products to market and gets sales contracts etc. They have every incentive because unlike us their salaries rely upon it. I want this to succeed as much for their sakes as ours. Its more their dream than ours because they live and breath it every day. Thats real skin in the game but I believe that the questions are healthy and aren't going to hurt.

Re Dutchess SOD facility, I believe that technically its still in place I doubt that they can use it. In theory MST can issue stock to Dutchess at a discount to the 0.001 market price as that "minimum price" is a market trading restriction rather than a legal one. So MST could issue stock to Dutchess @ 0.0008 for them to resell on market @ 0.0010 but I suspect that doing so would wipe out all the buyers in one hit thus removing all liquidity. I believe there are clauses in all SOD agreements around the required liquidity and MST would be testing such clauses at this point. It may be possible for them to slip in a quick $200k under the agreement if they are quick but that would be it. Not sure Dutchess would go for it though.

All the above said, I say "Come on April" if that is the month that something good might finally happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.