MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

these people look for any reason to bash mst, page-22

1. 12,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Wonderful technology does not guarantee success when it is not well "embraced" by the specific buyer. This specific buyer is strictly military. A while ago, there was a great technology called "Quadruple Resonance" that was supposed to detect explosive material in airport terminals. However, the company that developed & marketed this tech (Qrsciences) didn't find any success at all. Simply because the specific buyer "TSA" could not fully embraced this tech. There were many other similar bomb detection tech at that time, but only 1 or 2 were adopted. The rest just went bust. Also, it has been debated that M16 or M4 supposedly to be replaced by the new XM8 rifle developed by H&K.... I've heard this story years & years ago (since 2000)... but the new wonderful XM8 sill has not been embraced at all. But H&K is a global company with plenty of $$$, but MST is not. Technology business is all about ambiguity.

I believe the CEO does not really care, regardless, he still got paid massive fixed salary + bonuses. It is always the CEO that benefits and shareholders are at woe. The longer he is at the throne, the more he is collecting his $$. When the company liquidate, he just simply move on and find another CEO job or retire with massive $$ + Ferrari. It happen all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.