MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

these people look for any reason to bash mst, page-23

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    LTI / Jaws,

Take the question in the last post of each of you and combine them and it provides a very interesting scenario indeed. Both are exceptionally good questions because in order to answer them we need to ask other questions.

We know that there were conditions on the sale of the notes to ASOF and we know that one of those conditions was that the terms for notes conversion to equity had to be agreed to by investors (thats what I meant by changes in conditions Jaws). We don't however know what other conditions there were in this private agreement between the buyer and seller or how likely those ever were to be met.

We don't seem to yet know if the sale actually ever went through as we don't seem to have seen an announcement or change in holding registered yet, even after the two separate votes approving the ammended notes conversion terms to be much more favourable. (Jaw's question).

What would it mean if the notes trade didn't go through even after the changes to the terms to give them what they asked for? We would never know why because we aren't privvy to this private transaction agreement but we couldn't revote the changes agreed to re notes conversion.

What if the notes sales to ASOF never actually happened, if the get out clauses were always going to be triggered and the seller always knew that they were going to be holding onto the notes at the end of all this.

What if ASOF never planned on having any real cash in the game for very long because they knew they were never going to have a financial interest in the notes. What would this say about the relationship between the supposed seller and the supposed buyer ?

Could MST have been duped into getting its investors to agree to a change to the terms of one investors interest in the company at a massive cost to other investors ? Would investors have ever agree to this if they didn't think it was critical to get the white knight in the door to protect us ? Could it have been a rouse to get scared investors to agree to massive dillution and the benefit of a small number of other investors that they never would otherwise have been agreed to ?

Could the technical breach have been a breach that was always going to happen because it was written into the agreement between ASOF and MST by the counterparty lawyers and MST simply didn't pick it up because they thought ASOF intentions were to help ?

Do MST management have any idea what has happened and just believe this just went wrong ..... again ?

Can we trust ASOF to be with us (LTIs question) ? Maybe they are not with us at all and sold all of their free shares from the fee we paid them and thus have no interest in MST at all. Maybe not even a question of if we can trust them to be with us but rather are they even with us at all ? A look at the most recent top holders list infers that they aren't. Weird hey ?

All too wierd for me. I wish I knew all the answers but I don't. This could be completely off base but your questions point to a player that I hadn't thought about before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.