MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

these people look for any reason to bash mst, page-24

1. 259 Posts.
    GiddyYup

I refer to your earlier post at 12.19pm today. As you know, I am not a fan of speculation that can and usually does beget 'more speculaton'. Before you know it, we have conspiracy theories launched, and the whole game can be headed down some blind alley that is not even correct.

That said, I do concede your point that it is superficially odd the way the ASOF boys handled the Breach - and handled it very smartly too - requiring some (undisclosed quantum) of legal fees be payed to them. This does seem tough when they are our alleged saviors, and they know we are so cash strapped. Why didn't they maybe score their smart alec point, but stop short of actually insisting on cash money over it, given we are supposedly on the 'same side' in terms of staying afloat for a few months?

Hmmmmm.... I'm sure the quantum of legal fees is not a total make or break on the show, but the unknown 'intent' as you speculate is a toughie. I'm going with hopefully no terminal damage on the horizon, but I do kinda feel like a test cricketer entering the nervous nineties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.