MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Myronc,While I would normally agree with that sentiment if the...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Myronc,

While I would normally agree with that sentiment if the company was on a solid footing, I'm not sure that anything that is said here is going to have a negative impact on the SP. The company has managed to get it as low as is possible all by themselves.

We who still hold have little left to lose and silence isn't going to reverse the trend. We can shut up and chase away those that say what they think but in this instance I'm not entirely sure we can label them all as bashers. There is a point in time that the innate desire to defend out beloved stock has to give way to our desire to know what the hell happened. To do so does not mean that we are giving up and in no way changes our chances.

There are so many unanswered questions and simply not talking about them isn't going to help us now or in the future. In fact I would go as far as to say that if collectively shareholders had demanded answers in the past then the company may in fact be in a much stronger position now and avoided some of the subsequent events.

Open and honest conversation is probably more productive now than a stiff upper lip. Some of us may walk away from this with little more than a valuable lesson. That lesson, knowing how to identify the warning signs, has more value than the equity that most of us have in MST at this point. Lets not take that from them also.

I know some see me as a basher but anybody who bothers looking at my posting history knows that I never post on stocks that I don't hold and that I'm more likely to have a go at the non holding "debaters" than to say anything unnecesarily negative myself. So I ask the question, when the "bashers" are right, are they still bashers ?

The time has come to ask the tough questions rather than taking pot shots at the messengers. Sorry to repeat the analogy but Captain Schettino pretending that his ship didn't have a huge hole in its side didn't stop it sinking and his actions certainly didn't help those in board. Silence isn't the answer.

Sorry but it has to be said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.