MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Hi GiddyYup - another well crafted post, man. At the end of the...

1. 259 Posts.
    Hi GiddyYup - another well crafted post, man. At the end of the day, I know we are both on the same side, and would probably enjoy a good natter someday.

For the record, I wasn't calling for silence or meaning to imply that expressing views one way or another on this modest (numbers) forum are going to affect the sp now. I'm just not convinced it is relevant or helpful (at 4 min to midnight so to speak) to re-introduce old views we debated at length a long time ago. It kinda reads like the 'shouting' in the phrase 'it's all over bar the shouting'. And in my book, if we are already reduced to shouting about old blood, then that implies we have effectively given up? I'm NOT in that camp, yet - that's all. That doesn't mean I have horse blinkers on - oops - I've always assumed GiddyYup doesn't have horse blinkers on either Heh Heh! Obviously I could be wrong, but I could be right. Who the hell else can say different yet? But I do concede in the absence of more information, it is increasingly difficult to see a way past the cashflow crisis given the lack of flexibility with where the sp is. I do know that management have not been leaving ANY stone unturned, so if 'anything' can be done, I am absolutely confident it will be done.

Finally, any tendency by some to assume the worst has to be tempered with the view that we are clearly so close, too. Like TOD said at the last meeting - there is no issue out there with MST product in the offering (Maul, MPM, 3GL) Perhaps one way of putting it simply is like we score 9 or 10/10 for product - but we score 1/10 for cashflow. Doh.

I for one will wait this one out for a while longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.