PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Thesi’s soapbox questions for Ken Brinsden, page-12

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8151
    Hi LT, IMO there is still serious value in PLS at this price, or anything sub 50c.

Next week we are either going to shoot into the 60's if the expert states the contract legal, or drift a bit if he states the other. Even if the contract has to be redrawn, I would not be expecting the price to go sub 40's, but might go towards the lows at best (for purchasing more).
    Whatever the case we will soon have a legal contract, and then some time for MIN to either take it or reject it, so WHEN that happens the price is likely to take off again.

This brings up the interesting topic of where all this leaves MIN with their new Wodgina facility and dreams of a processing plant in the Pilbara. I for one never carry a grudge and could see that when sense prevails MIN will have to do a deal of some kind with PLS to accommodate their expenditure on Wodgina's assets.

It is a very simple set of circumstances, we have a mountain of Spodumene, they need Spodumene/spodumene concentrate. A very big WIN WIN deal should be possible when looking at near future demand of Lithium Batteries.

For us having a contract with an Australian company in Australia has some legal certainties surrounding it, compared to contracts with Chinese companies in China, plus they do have some skill sets that could be very useful to us, and they also have cash.

If they pass on the first deal, if deemed legal, they really should come crawling to the negotiating table in their own shareholders interests. Once we have sold all our spodumene concentrate for the first 2Mt/a plant, because they can't afford any of the deals, I suspect the upgrade should nearly cost us nothing up front, if MIN want to get some of our spodumene for their use.

BTW Thesi, a good Q&A session, well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.