PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Thesi’s soapbox questions for Ken Brinsden, page-18

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hi @Pizza4

Your first line encapsulates the reason I had for asking Ken the questions that I did.

Unfortunately most articles and some reports are written without knowledge of what is being discussed which ends up misguiding the paths that some investors choose to take.

If there are any other journalists that read this forum I welcome as I am sure Ken would the whole interview being used.

My intention is to showcase the lithium stocks that we have in Australia. There is no doubt they are probably the best globally for capital growth. However that is my perspective, I challenge anyone to find their own.

Hi @Kreno

I will always seek advantage for my investments where I can.

Hi @Phoenix69

I am not sure if every few months would be appropriate, however I am hoping if now and then Ken can afford the time to answer a few questions then I would be open to construct some more questions.

Hi @ozblue

Pleasing to hear you liked it. I was actually wondering the other day when you mentioned 10% of all vehicles that maybe you had read the questions I had sent him.

To All,

Hopefully you challenge your investments and seek out the answers without relying on those that as Ken put it, may have ulterior motives.

I did not benefit from this interview financially. It was purely for my own fun, interest and my general hobby on promoting renewables.

Below is the original interview questions and I have adjusted the PDF of Ken's to remove the full stops as I have had difficulty on my mobile devices.

Glad to hear so many appreciate the interview.

Thesi xx

Original questions: for Ken.pdf

Ken's response: Thesi Questions.pdf

Below is the trailer for Leonardo Di Caprio's 'Before the Flood'. I am not promoting it, however just using it a reference point to one of the questions that I asked.

Last edited by Thesi: 20/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.