PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Thesi’s soapbox questions for Ken Brinsden, page-75

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2835
    Hi Thesi
    Have had you on ignore for quite a while as I did not think you were contributing anything to the benefit of other posters other than trite, uninformed comments. We have no shortage of these posters and another one just a bit too much for me. When I saw a bus load of responses to your post I felt compelled to read your post. What you did with Ken was really fantastic and it's a pity none of us thought of doing it before. Your questions are very well composed and thought out. I got the impression that you are a journalist? So full marks to you for making such a worthwhile contribution to the PLS thread.If there was a list of top ten posts of the year yours would be in there.

From your posts on Friday it seems your were far from convinced that PLS was a worthwhile place to invest in. I find that a bit surprising but I would just say that there are quite a few of us have been researching PLS for a few years now and we are very confident about the product, the management and the outlook for PLS. Those of us who have put in hundreds or thousands of hours of reading everything we can find on lithium and the market have been very very confident for a very long time.

I guess it is not surprising that we appear uber confident about the future and have little time or patience for folk who drop in and make some ill informed comment and fly off to their next stock. I am pleased that you, who are clearly very intelligent are now seeing PLS in a different light. Many of us saw the light several years ago but if your interview brings more investors to a higher level of confidence and understanding that is a great outcome. Again very well done. Some of us have made considerable profits from PLS and wish to share our knowledge of PLS so others can also benefit especially when the SP takes a dip below what we consider to be true or inherent value. The response to some of our posts is that we are ramping and trying to drive the price artificially higher. Yes there are a few posters who have had a few extra sugars in their coffee but if you and other readers put in the effort you will work out who are the wheat and who are the chaff.

One last comment is that the directors and very senior staff are always a phone call away. They will often give generously of their time which many posters then share on HC for the benefit of all readers. The directors and senior staff must present at least a dozen times a year around Australia so it's not hard to meet up with them and talk with them in person. I have known some of them for ten years in other companies and know that there are some really good people driving PLS. We didn't get to this stage by accident and it has taken more than 3 years to get to this stage. This gives us a real timing advantage over the recent Li explorers which when combined with the location, size, grade and quality of our resource, puts us in such a strong position. In short we have a two year head start on most Li exporters in Australia and so far, by far the best new resource.

Welcome to the Age of Enlightenment it's a great place.

Chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.