TGM 0.00% 17.0¢ theta gold mines limited

Theta Gold Mines - Breakout, page-9

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Sorry guy, I don't understand your attitude towards the BOT.
    You blame the BOT if sp goes up, you blame the BOT if sp goes down.
    It seems, you have to be a big fan of it's existance.

Whether it exists or not is as irrelevant to me as a hollow nutshell on the ground, especially with this share !
    As @87Crash said completely right above: "It was a 1M share day". That is, what matters here, not when a BOT is playing around.
    I lhave looked at the chart and volume. Since over one year we had always modest volume, only once in march 2019 we had 2M share turnover, otherwise never more than 1M shares.

Your BOT theory reminds me of a man walking his dog, who is on a leash.
    Every time when the dog is happy and sniffs around, it wags its tail. The man allows him to raise his leg on a tree, when he sniffs around and wags its tail again. But if the man wants to walk away, the dog follows him on that leash.
    So, if the dog's tail is your BOT, it is irrelevant to the path of the man and his dog (our share price).

What counts even more are the fundamentals of TGM.
    I have expressed it several times before, I am convinced on this beauty. For those who are interested please view my post history on TGM, for example see this one as of
    Post #: 44400895
    or that
    Post #: 42633282

Perhaps here some explanations for those interested, my opinion only
    see
    Post #: 40623244
    then chartwise that
    Post #: 41368417

and my first post in 2020 as of
    Post #: 42201316

So here my conclusion for the future:
    From the past we have learned that the sideways trading range lasts approximately 5-6 months. We now reached the 25c level in exactly that time.
    So our next range will be 25c - 30c with the goal of 30c !

Why do you think I know this?
    "It was a 1M share day". That is, what matters here, not when a BOT is playing around. And when option holders will convert their options into shares, that will bring us more cash and a big step nearer to production, I guess IMHO !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.