CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Watching and watching has shown me that the big guys are...

1. 74 Posts.
    Watching and watching has shown me that the big guys are churning and burning the price during the day and cleaning up on the auction. I cannot believe that CDU shareholders can be that naive. Everyone is talking about announcements. Cudeco has a resource, obviously doesn't include the native copper, and shown by the bulk sample, but at any copper price over $3.00 lb, this stock is a 20 bagger. Ore is on surface, high grade native copper for the first 5 or 6 years and then high grade primary and nothing but upside on increase in resource and exploration.
    Who does everyone think is soaking up CDU??? I?ll bet there is a substantial shareholders upgrade notice soon and then we will know. This stock is going somewhere and I am told the total amount of shareholders has decreased by more than nearly 20%. This stock is drying up, the market is churning.
    My thoughts are not to advise not to sell, just be a little wiser folks.
    The most important thing is to have CDU 3 months after production commences. That will be the truth teller. In mining there are two truths. 1: The drill and 2. The profits. The drill is good. The truth of the drill is the grade and the metallurgy, the truth of the profit is the price of copper. So far CDU has it all. Happy sailing holders.

PS, There has only been showers up here in Cloncurry every second day on average. No flooding at all. But the wet season doesn?t finish here for a couple of months yet.

ikeymoses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.