THEY’VE GOT EVERY ANGLE OF THIS FIGURED OUT EXCEPT FOR YOU WAKING UP AND SAYING NO

1. 612 Posts.
    They’ve got every angle of this figured out except for you waking up and saying no. If there’s a free press, we all wake up, they go to prison and get in deep trouble.

But they believe that the earth is overpopulated and that they must cause a controlled collapse ahead of humans overproducing, overconsuming and causing our own organic collapse. Now you can debate whether that’s true all day but the globalists should not be able to sit there and play God and I noticed that they never cut back on their lifestyles nor are they offering themselves as sacrifices for this cause.

Additionally, most of them are involved in paedophilia and the occult and generationally have done a lot of evil stuff.

They have also been suppressing the development of really clean advanced technologies and have been actually suppressing the people claiming that they, the globalists, control the environmental movement while they ignore all the serious environmental crisis like all the genetic engineering and cross species manipulation that is going on that threatens the entire biosphere of the planet.

At the end of the day, they’re mad scientists.

I understand it’s hard for you to hear all this news. It’s depressing for me as well. The good news is that we know what’s going on and the good news is that there is a God that gave us free will. Prophecy is being fulfilled.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.