TZL 8.33% 2.6¢ tz limited

they are back, page-13

1. 2,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    re: klass and amex Mighty, I need to add to your comments also.

Klass, you posted some 5 weeks ago these comments:

Dear Mr. Mightymouse,
    I have been at one of the presentations by Chris and Dickory last week in Amsterdam and I can tell you it was not what you call private. There were 27 attendants institutional investors and private investors of which I was one of them. Let me make clear to you that all the questions that have been asked in Hotcopper were also asked in Amsterdam. Amex is right,
    there is much more happening than we know now and although nothing was said, its my feeling that there is some sort of sequence in things. Once you get the first announcement (maybe next week) it will be followed by a lot more and within a couple of weeks it will all be plain clear and everyone can make his/her own judgement.
    Its midnight here now so talk to you tomorrow
    Fritz the Cat

My comments are that after such a long time since your briefing in Amsterdam not only has there been any significant updates but the sp has gone back under .50 to reach near all time lows at .48. How does your positive interpretation of that meeting and potentially others given elsewhere, sit today? We have had 5 long weeks with little interest from any of those institutional and high net worth types?
    I also attended the Sydney briefing some months back where John mentioned that all will be revealed on the TFS sale within weeks. That must have been 3 months or more back. I can't help but feel they aren't in the box seat, let alone in contol. The market has confirmed this lately.
    Regardless of where the sp is at present, I am upset (to say the least) that CK can't give the market an update on how things are proceeding. This is not the first time a lack of PR has let them down. TZ could do with some right now.

rr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.