they are coming to take over australia, page-46

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lvcius

Interesting post and I completely agree with you.

I recent had cause to raise the issue of Australia becoming a republic with a British friend of mine who has never become an Aussie citizen but enjoys permanent residence.

He was dead against it. I asked why and his answer was because the queen is s "MY" queen and "I am British".

Now I thought this was interesting and I asked him what if Australia one day had a referendum and as a result became a republic. His first answer was we already had a referendum and his second answer was he would not move away back to England but would remain here as British.

Hmmmmmm I thought. I wonder what would happen to the Aussies living in England. Mass exodus?

I did read recently where the British government has made it more difficult for aussies to remain on working visas in the UK.....Something to do with the EU I think.

Anyway, we are getting a little off subject although this area of discussion can open up a number of fronts.......so to speak.

THE ABOVE IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE AND NOT DESIGNED TO
    BAIT, TROLL, FLAME, CREATE AN ARGUMENT OR OTHERWISE
    CAUSE OFFENCE TO ANY PERSON WHO SO-EVER IS ENTITLED TO DISAGREE WITH MY OPINION AS STATED IN THE ABOVE TEXT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.