UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Yep...and that means what to investors holding shares? I lost...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yep...and that means what to investors holding shares?

I lost out around the Amgen news and the drop that happened around the AS investigation release. Since how that was handled I have been cautious of Orbimeds motives.

Conditional support of UNS when they are not moving product or anywhere near commercial sales is a no brainer as they get nothing being strong handed.

Keep their head above water long enough that a single/few device programs mature to the point that they may start meaningful cash flow....well how Orbit handle UNS during this period will show whether they want the shop or just their original loan and royalties.

Given developments this week they want the shop as cheaply as possible and holders IMO will be wiped out. Either diluted to the hill or whole company stolen due to secured loans.

I think the latter. I hope I am wrong. Those that believe Orbi will help UNS out....they had the last 3 months to do so off the crucial cash burn timeline....i don't believe current holders will be well served by future Orbi developments.

Their cash on hand didn't seem to bad...perhaps even had a decent Q3 with cash receipts.
    Last edited by IndiJo: 06/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.