CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

they are playing with us

1. 99 Posts.
    Disclaimer: I hold about 70k shares. I follow this baby with a 1mb spreadsheet covering fundamentals and technicals. I have done a variety of VBA Excel and other sorts of tecky courses - the end result of which is mapping not only the history of our wealth creator but plotting some sort of prospective share and dividend future - positively scary numbers come out of it even when being extremely conservative. I have been doing this for about 3 years.

However, never have I seen the trends I am seeing now - namely the consistent number and application of selling volume to our baby. Two tremendous wealth creation announcements were made this week - yet the downward selling pressure remained as strong as ever. One of the stats is the number of sellers - up to approx 95 individuals now and consistently above 80 despite the announcements - and above 75 for every day since hitting the ASX300. Prior to that the number of sellers used to vary between 5 and 90 on a quite volatile basis - i.e. never as consistently high as it is now.

I am posting this as I am extremely concerned that our share trading is being manipulated by those whose agenda is questionable. My suspicison is that our share price is being purposely reduced in order for an impending takeover - or, the CFD traders are 'going to town' short selling our baby as a number of posters have stated openly here.

Nevertheless, the last two months have seen the sellers dominate the agenda and the buyers soak up the damage. The outcome is a market cap approx $100m less than it's all time high.

The fundamentals are extraordinary, Oly exemplifies this with articulate detail. My concern is that the market is hearing none of it and the trend remains downward. I am incredibly concerned that a short term bid would cripple the opportunity for my grandkids to experience true wealth.

Another disclaimer - my average entry price is about $0.90 and I AINT SELLING TO NO OPPORTUNISTIC PREDATOR. My spreadsheet is painting a realistic 5 year price of $80 per share - assuming Oxides (done), 4mt Sulphides and 2ml/lb Uranium using current spot prices. By christ I want that sort of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.