CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

they are playing with us, page-25

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: uranium cos moving on talk of enrichment Anyone like me who believes in things aint usually what they seem loves stories like this.

I mean if I had the world's best emerging U-mine and was tied into fixed price contracts well below rising spot price, guess I might not be unhappy about an act of Nature opening the floodgates and allowing me to say "yippetty yippetty sorry folks, whats that french word again which says i dont really have to sell u any now but come back later and we can talk about it then ? ........oh yeah "force majeure"."

Delay this baby so can rebook the goodies at higher prices caused by delaying this baby sounds like a 007 movie plot hey haha.

"Course i aint saying these things actually happen in our honest world and yes coincidences abound or are even pre-ordained by Zeus. The Arabs have known of these things for so long .............. (?)

Am a believer in an OUEC being formed by Canada and Oz to "regulate U-prices for the world's well-being" just like OPEC does with their goodies bless their generous hearts.

ORM rule # 1 ...... WHY NOT ?

Btw did u see Beazleys turn-around this morn on Ozzie U .....or was it ozzie U-enrichment? Gotta start asking the obvious Q's now I guess. What chance the States unless the ALP FEDs change attitude. Or maybe they are just setting it up for a friendly invasion to make sure we send the gift of mellow-fire to the earth like Prometheus, tho in this case, Zeus is all for it for the Jungle.

Praise Zeus for my imagination.

Meantime cant wait for the scoping study to finalise for the Mt Fitch's JORC RESERVES coming up so we can fire in our application to mine the 2 mill tpa U-ore which ahahahaha says we aint got ....... what a classic. And wonder what that scintillating 130 m core down the Mount's throat is gonna look like once the lead-lined assayers get near enough to it to assay haha. What the hec do they propose to wear for protection to analyse the RJCS core bits coming up next ?

IMBOOC

---------------------------------------------------
    Cigar Lake not even close

Tuesday, 21 November 2006

IT WILL take until February for the full implications of the flooding at Cameco's Cigar Lake uranium development in Canada to be known, giving more impetus to the rising uranium price.

Cameco and joint venture partner Cogema Resources previously advised they would be able to update the market with a new development timetable and any effect on reserves in January 2007.

Overnight, however, Cameco said revised capital costs and timelines would be available in February next year.

When news of the flooding broke a month ago, it helped propel the uranium price through the $US60 per pound barrier for the first time in history, putting a rocket under the share price of many junior uranium stocks.

According to consultants, UxC uranium is currently fetching $US62.50/lb.

Cigar Lake was originally due to come online in early 2008 with an annual production of 18 million pounds of uranium.
    -----------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.