CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: uranium cos moving on talk of enrichment Love a good...

1. 323 Posts.
    re: uranium cos moving on talk of enrichment Love a good conspiracy theory Oly. But I think you're drawing a bow longer than Apollo's if you're seeing an Aussie Canadian cartel lol. Considering little Johnny doesn't sneeze without Bush's consent I doubt we'll see anything like that in our lifetime.

More likely I think we're on the verge of a massive missed opportunity for this country, re: enrichment / value adding. History shows that while we dither for fear of taking a leadership position in anything and upsetting the far left, or our neighbours, or the general populace, other nimbler countries will reap the rewards. Always been the case.

Exports will increase no question (yay CMR) but otherwise best we can hope for is to become a dumping ground for spent fuel - word is Russia and ourselves have thrown hats in the ring, with Australia being the front-runner for remoteness, (relative)stability of govt, and pro US policies.

Of course one U-charged terrorist attack or nuclear accident and all bets are off anyway, but it is fun to speculate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.