LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

they attacking with passion we complain in hc, page-3

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Not just Lynas other companies that they are campaigning against also in some cases they even get mixed up.

Had to laugh when I saw a protest video with them walking the street screeching "Stop Lynas, Ban Cyanide". That was hilarious.

They post the SP movements like a trophy whenever it goes down, not when it goes up.

They have some great graphic artists and they need to keep fanning the flames to give themselves a pat on the back and make them believe they are causing SP movements not RE prices, the market in general and global economics.

The point is right though Alan.

If everyone stopped and took 5min of their day to post something that helps the Lynas cause in a publicly dedicated forum (these guys have more Lynas forums than they have had baths this year) then it may achieve a bit more than moping about what these clowns are up to like a pack of victims.

It needs to be clearly stated that this is not about science, if it was Lynas would be happily operating, it is about political leverage.

They create a problem through lies and disinformation then place themselves, PAS, as the solution.

By posting images such as these the kiddies they are using in a fake green movement are feeling that what they are doing is working.

I reckon on Nov 8th we will win then its on to the next court of appeals hopefully in operation though ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.