PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

they call me evil knievel - no schist!, page-7

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bacci,

This is not a stunt. My last purchase of Penrice was on 28 June at 32c. I have been buying them since August 2009 so I certainly don't want to skite about my performance in this stock. I have a bid in the market for 50,000 shares at 29c which I put in on Friday at that price while the market was still open. I do not know any of the purchasers of today's shares.

I am not a person who buys, spruiks and sells. I am happy to give a promise that I won't sell any shares prior to the release of the preliminary report. If there are doubts about that promise I am happy to direct you to the site where I have been posting under the name of GPASAS for probably a decade now. If I was a conman, they would have woken up to me by now. It really is my hope that this stock can turn around. The site is Chimes in Exile at:

Chimes

Hope it is alright to post a link to a very small competitive forum.

In my view, it was inevitable that some support would come in at some point and it is also inevitable that these aggressive sellers will run out of stock in the not too distant future unless there is a stack of them or the company has been keeping something from us. It is clear that the volume has gone up today and Friday since I started the positive spruiking and that will presumably cause the sellers to dry up faster than they would have otherwise. I do not know if this increased volume is down to my posts but I suspect it is. It is my first foray onto Hot Copper so I don't know what effect it can have on the market. I repeat that I know of no-one who is doing that buying other than my own bid which so far has not been touched.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.