MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

they found hydrocarbons, page-7

1. 55 Posts.
    Sorry for delayed response, was out for a little... To answer some questions directed specifically to me...
    1. As far as I can see, yes it seems to show that the new 40m is between 350-450m, and as far as I can see yes they have drilled past that.. and this is when the HOLD ON< we found something announcement has came in... meaning, what did they find???
    2. People are saying they haven't found HC's, or Hydrocarbons or Hydros or the many variations, but what I am trying to point out using a SCIENTIFIC, not my own opinion is that another way to say Hydrocarbons is by using the term... "high porosity tertiary sandstones", as the link I had provided earlier states=three major causes of anomalously high porosity: (1) grain coats and grain rims, (2) EARLY EMPLACEMENT OF HYDROCARBONS, and (3) shallow development of fluid overpressure.
    3. So they have found out something new that is FOR SURE, and what it is, is yet to be disclosed to us.
    4. As to a news report stating it will be P/A etc...etc.., that report is and was based on the report MEC gave yesterday.
    5. I am not saying it won't be P/A, what I am saying is that if (and now it seems a lot more likely than yesterday) they did find something MORE, they can easily re drill to a deeper depth. ( I use easy very loosely)
    6. Let me by my own worst critic... let's say, that they drilled past the first 2 depths that expected something, they didn't find it.. ok that sucks, then they get back some information that is MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEM SAYING THEY DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING, because they only Halted for 1 day with that terrible info for us, and this New info is a SUSPENSION for up to 5 days.. seems like this info is more important.
    7. Now they have their 85%,and to answer a previous question, yes, they can re-drill there.
    8. Some think I am being to optimistic, it is possible, but hey we can't change anything until we know 100% for sure, I would rather think positive, and until I know for FACT there is nothing, I am going to provide what info I can, take it or leave it, just trying to help.
    9. To me now the worst case is, they found something great, we may have to wait a little longer to see some profit, but it sure beats the heck out of finding NOTHING.
    10. I honestly hope we hear nothing TOMORROW, if we don't I believe the % has changed in our favor of a much better result than we had thought yesterday.

Just my own thoughts, and great to be on this ride.... maybe my positivity is just enough to blow a hole in the mud that is keeping our Gas/Oil packed under the radar...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.