You with this @angor532 ? A party goes under federal directive...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    You with this @angor532 ?

A party goes under federal directive of that party once joined to the party its executive is federal .

It has nothing to do with the Constitution of the country it has to with parties Constitution.

The separation of powers is not a party to decide its to obey why they can be a party for election reasons only .?

When they change rules on affiliations of this it is the interpretation of the Constitution as their defense if challenged.

Its why its so hard change when put to the public perhaps because every  barbecue everything can be challenged before a court of law and its  base for decision making .

A poltician orders a personnel to give them a ship to go to an important meeting its the ship owners right to say hey hang on minute is this the right use of the public money !

Who cares when a taxi cost about the same im advertising my arrival .

Ring a bell when when a certain politician  booked a helicopter just because.

It didnt have to happen if the politician was challenged  first up with spending the public money !

We need your voice to be able do this imo

I believe the police and the army are the public and i also believe you have a right as one of them to challenge the office when directed as a member of the public nothing more to a politician .

If you want be castro then be castro and go to the beaches with them .

Some only show up for this others are more fearful of the public if their is not some sort of protection for them ?

Your my castro   . You stould up and went yes ive had the virus its real your the only castro for debating.

Whether you followed castro or not does not matter even anything you put it simply and went yes im for freedom  and i can change my view .

Labor will kick you out of the party the libs will ostracize you but they dont have the power to take you from the Parliament.

They can seek you under law with powerful methods even doing the same offence  they will weight public opinion against you to do this .

They will fringe innocence display they have paid reticence  for you just to get a vote .

Thats just one vote .

You went yes take me on displayed huge conviction to say yes ive had the virus and in public i know it may not mean much on the internet but to me im proud you did .

Sometimes you will get a forum member say they belong to party or are on the campaign .

Their was a politician once from memory think was Corman  was invited to come be on the forum ?

Cant remember whether he agreed to come on then never showed up ?

Anyway thats they do do .

Sell you for the vote then hang you after it imo

Does not matter for that member at all to them .

It just displayed a politician.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.