they hate christians too - breaking news!, page-6

1. 328 Posts.
    Most religions have their hateful and intolerant aspects snooker, including yours.
    Dave,

I agree up to a point.

There are Jews who hate.....but they are an insignificant number...easily identfiable and more importantly are simply not tolerated.....absolute fringe ....nut cases. They are simply mentally ill....and a mental person is just that. No need to rationalize why they behave the way they do....they are mental.....usually in other aspects of their lives as well.

I am not aware of any such groups...or even individuals, here in Oz, although a handful (relatively speaking) of extremists do exist in Israel.

Being right wing does not mean that one is an extremist...although often that's the nexus that the uninformed press might try to portray such.

I am definately a right winger.....however there is no way in the world that I , or any other right winger would espouse the methods that the right wingers of other religions do.

More to the point, there is no way in the world that we could ever, or would ever introduce our religious policies here...and expect them to be implemented.

This is Australia....a western Christian nation (multiculturalism and all).....and either I live by the laws of the land or I leave.

We have no right ....in fact no one has a right to threaten, or to adopt terror in any host country in order to achieve a religious aim.....for that matter even a political aim.

No one, not even indiginous group has that right even if they are 10th -100th generation citizens of any country.

Terror is terror.....there is no justification.

Sure....people will say that we use terror tactics in Israel......however, the question to ask is....why don't we use terror tactics against say the Jordanians...or the Egyptians?

No need to...we are at peace with them, even though it's a cold peace.

Fighting back...and fighting back hard, when one's life is at stake...is not terror.

But none of that applies here in Australia......

Unfortunately....there is only one religion that cannot live and let live...

All over the world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.