FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

They have started, page-52

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Blind luck actually !

I try to do an hour or two of reading and research everyday, and about two years ago just stumbled on a short article about FBR that was online. After doing more research, I made my first share purchase and I've been building a position ever since. 

FBR is listed on the U.S. Over the Counter Market (OTC) but the volume traded daily is very, very thin. I think a lot of retail investors in the U.S. that might be interested in FBR are put off by trading stocks on the ASX. Apart from the currency and tax issues it's actually quite easy. The commissions are slightly higher than for domestic securities, but nothing too big. 

I also think there is a bit of tech bias among Americans, and our financial media, where if it doesn't come out of Silicon Valley it's not truly cutting edge. That's ridiculous of course, and what really intrigued me about FBR was this little company in western Australia coming out with a technology that could be revolutionary. A real David and Goliath story vs. the big boys at CAT, Hitachi, Volvo etc.

I think we are on the cusp of some big things over the next year or two, and that will start generating a lot more interest over here. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $194.5K 5.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2363089 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 199594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.