KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

oilman, some excellent and knowledgable people were attracted to...

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    oilman, some excellent and knowledgable people were attracted to KAB, including Kiwi. It was not so much about Brewer, but about a couple of serious rampers who we all thought were out of control. Brewer was only part of the connection.
    You must DYOR, as it is more about OKAP and their inter related parties. Do you raelise that the original vendor of the tenements is now even deeper involved in this coy, and OKAP and their related coys still seriously tied up in all this. OKAP coys have a history of NOT GOOD results for share investors. Dabble very cautiously and learn is my opinion. It is cheaper to observe than become involved. But dont take my word for it, take a look at charts of OKAP related coys, and you will see the bigger picture much quicker. Also do not forget the problems in raising cash for penny dreadfuls in this credit environment. I have been posting on this stock for over 2 years now, cautioning others, and Kiwi has been a valuable asset on this coy, as with the others knowledgable with the OKAP group, and how they operate.

KE MY WORD FOR IT, HAVE A LOOK AT CHAARTS OF okap RELATED COYS, AND YOU WILL SEE THE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.