QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

I mentioned a few days ago that it seems an entity wants out and...

1. 1,197 Posts.
    I mentioned a few days ago that it seems an entity wants out and I have to agree with mattsmall that it is most likely being done for tax reasons given the time of year and also the way the selling is being conducted, they have decided they are happy to sell out at .004 and so keep trickling it into the buyers who have decided they are happy to buy at .004. There have also been a few tests with a few pushes by the bulls into the .005, but they have been sent back to the .004's and IMO will have to wait until this entity is done.

IMO this provides a good low risk entry at .004 as I have seen a similar situation occur last year for TGA, a large entity wanted out and dragged the price way down below where it should have been, there reasons for selling were once again their own and the second they had finished the price shot up and continues on its northward climb. IMO if this entity didn't want out then we would at least be in the .005's right now, therefore once again .004 provides a low risk entry and there may be ample opportunity to pick up at these levels perhaps till the end of the month.

Sometimes its best not to wonder why they are selling, but look at the facts:

1. it is tax time.
    2. it only seems like 1 entity as the pattern of selling is consistent.
    3. they are happy to sell out slowly which means they are not forecasting or anticipating bad news, if it was bad news the high-enders of the top 20 would be aware and there would be a rush for the gate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.