QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

they need to lift their game

1. 2,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Volume traded to day was only modest. A million shares would be a touch over $200K, I think we would have expected any decent Broker to have buying on hand way in excess of that.
    That is not to say they should be pushing the price up straight away either, but letting it settle back at 0.21/0.215 was fairly weak effort.
    All in all, it has been a fairly cynical exercise, in my view, to use a Government announcement the company would know would be well received, especially around election time and in which they knew would get good publicity, to do a capital raising.
    If they don't have something up their sleeve over the next month directors should be publicly flogged at the AGM.
    I also note that State One has not even bothered to update their Research page, which is dominated by QHL. You would think, after what has been announced that an update about how well positioned the Company or what we could expect in the future, would have been front of mind for a decent broker and this adds to my concern.
    They both (the QHL and State One) need to lift their game and quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.