XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

they pump & dump around issue, page-3

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Bikenut, I've noted your comments in the past about how you got into ETE knowing very little about it and/or speculative oil and gas stocks in general. I'm not sure it's my or anybody else's job to educate you but you'll find most speculative oil and gas explorer/producers have capital raisings from time to time. And yes, shares often drift back in price after they do.

ETE is one for people with a longer horizon in my view and those who get in for a quick buck with little research, well, they take their chances. If your holding is so small I don't think you've too much to worry about. But you must see some potential in them still or you'd surely have sold out long ago, given the amount of whinging you do about ETE.

The market generally is taking a beating this month. May has been pretty ordinary for every sector. ETE is just copping it along with the rest. I don't see anything wrong with the stock's fundamentals and continue to hold with confidence. If it falls back to 10c I'll be accumulating again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.