AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

They shulda asked first...., page-5

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Nothing to ask mate, thanks for checking, that was my 50,000 buy at open, and i have done all my research on both FA and share price movements. Right now pretty immaterial to me short term ups and downs. I want to be holding volume when Ultra beauty deal comes through.

So good news is I got my UK account up and running at long last, and have been topping up. Thanks all on the train for waiting at the station for me, we are nearly ready for the off now

Also whilst i don't actually care what the price is as long as its under 60c (or 3c old money) i also couldn't have got 50k of shares for the sold down price as the volumes not there. I'm in this for the 10 + bags, and now a clean 10 bags will make me my CDY $million, the rest is cream

Me and Mr Eck have something in common in that out of CDY we plan to make "a substantial amount of money"

Look at BWX takeover if your not following it. 3/4 years time private equity will be queuing up to pay 600m just for Evolis (20 bags), with Midkine being a nice to have left over

I'm also not done buying yet and will be watching June selling season for any signs of sub 50c weakness at volume with interest so bring it

Good luck, our time is coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.