Iv'e already answered those questions last time you asked...

1. 9,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Iv'e already answered those questions last time you asked them,but thats ok i'll answer them again..There are 2 locations in vic for conventional gas development to the east gippsland and the sth west otway ranges .Which is ironic because vic has 2 locations for 2 lge scale cheap water hydro dams,to much common sense for dan.
    Also this makes sense to dan as well.You want to know the source for the hydrogen.?You can't handle the source.'BROWN COAL FROM THE LATRABE VALLEY',will be converted into hydrogen then exported thru hastings to japan.
    The logic being they rubbish on about using dirty brown coal is ok to produce clean hydrogen because it releases less carbon emissions than if brown coal is used for power generation.So latrobe valley brown coal mine will be reopened.I guess that makes sense to you to.?

Did you do yr home work?again 2 lots.

-first, when will you start to 'economically' increase the recycling of your 3300 tonnes of lithium -ion battery waste all 3300 tonnes produced every year and growing at 20% ? currently only 2% is recycled.? And of the 4 components of the battery only the lead is economical to recycle the other components need subsidies.ie lithium etc
    -second lot of home work,but a much harder question,have you or agl or origin or macquarie or anyone figured out how to 'economically' or simply just recycle the wind blades and for what purpose and without causing cancer.?Or will you simply continue to bury the problem wind turbine blades?.
    That should keep you and the other wind blade supporters something to 'think' about.Its fine to buy the blades but what are 'you' going to do with them come their use by date.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.