"They" want justice !, page-7

1. 58,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Agree raider. I bought a top kebab and baklava from a Lebanese last night and I always greet people from ME with Salaam or Salaam Alekum from respect depending from which country they are from.

I have good friends from many diverse religions and countries (Japan, Indo, Italy, Persia, France, America, UK, Reunion, Africa, Turkey, Germany, South Korea, China, Spain, Argentina, El Salvador, Guatemala, Canada, Belgium, India, Chile, Sri Lanka, etc) and if those who wish to come to Australia to live are prepared to "put in" as Aussie citizens, more power to them. I have hosted many in my house.

I do not consider myself racist however, there have been many examples of immigants , legal and illegal who have demonstrated their desire to rort the Aussie system for whatever they can. Witness the recent child care exposures for eg? These leaches should be severely punished and in the most extreme cases deported, Australia is a soft touch for such grubs. I hasten to add, such disrespectful immigrants are not exclusively the grubs we don't need in our society!

It's good to see you notice the excellent coverage to world news provide by Michael Smith as opposed to the many lesser media outlets.

Here;s another free thinker without fear or favour for you:

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6211144501001

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.